CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mother Earth vs. Jupiter

I love "spooning" Mary everyday when she gets off the bus. Today was about Michael vs. the Rolley Polley. "Momma, I am never going to put a rolley polley on the ground again! Michael just smashed it! I know all about Mother Earth... But he must not. I think he is from Jupiter!"

There has been no mention of the "oh so handsome Brian." Cameron is her new boy-friend. Mary says he just holds her hand at circle when no one else is holding hands. "He is trying to be my BFF. He is so nice! I think I will start to BFF him back tomorrow." (BFF=Best Friend Forever)

She seems to be adjusting beautifully. I am so grateful she has an awesome teacher and is making friends.

8 comments:

Jody Carson said...

Yes, I do recall reading somewhere that all insect smashers come from the planet Jupiter. Cristy, I wouldn't be surprised if your child was the only one in her Kindergarten class who knew who "Mother Earth" is........ ;) Too funny!

Andy said...

Hilarious!!!

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

She is a clone of you!

Sepp said...

Thanks for sharing that one. There is hope for this world with little ones like Mary around.

The Haslam Family said...

You are in for it with that girl. You better watch out!! So cute. So your dad's party looked like it was a blast. I always like an excuse to look white trash. To bad we missed it.

KC said...

Hey Crit! It's Kaycee, your sister's sister-in-law! I saw your link on Tanya's blog and was so excited to check you out.

Could Mary be any cuter? My Veda started kindergarten too. Isn't it a huge event? It seems like they are gone all day! She already started the boyfriend thing in preschool. But now she is "in love" with her boyfriend. gulp.

Hope you are doing well!

KC said...

P.S. who is "the Milne family" that you know? That's my maiden name.

Amber said...

Hi Crit,
I just started the whole blog thing so I can keep up with our family who is slowly moving around the country. Anyhow, April sent me your blog so i added it to ours. Cute Cute Cute!!! Hope you are well!!
Amber