CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Favorite Dad's 60th Birthday Bash!



For my favorite Dad's 60th Birthday party we did a "Bubba/White Trash/Nascar" theme. It was a riot! We all took to it very naturally. My Dad is famous for shooting squirrels in his backyard (which, of course, is totally illegal:) They refuse to stay out of my mom's attic... He calls the space between two pine trees "The kill zone!" So we decorated his cake as such.



The following are pics of our "Trashy" fam. Josh's "wife beater" tank top actually said "I love Tony Stewart!" so funny!

























Oh so someone gets the grand idea of recommending to the lil girls that it would be even "mo white trash" to take their shirts off too. My sweet lil cousin Kali just nods "no way!" Someone asks Mary "Do you want to take your shirt off?" Mary answers matter of factly "Of course i do!" Yeah! thats just great! ha ha! :)















One of my Dad's Birthday requests was a Mariachi Band.... I love my Dad! He is so funny to me!

5 comments:

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY! They are hilarious. Too fun!

Dottie said...

I just love it! I miss your Mom and Dad so MUCH! It's good to see all the fun you are having! You are having fun right?

Tanya said...

Who doesn't love Fleming family fun??? I know I sure miss all the fun parties. But this one might have been the MOST fun!! Thanks for posting so many of the pictures! Happy Birthday Jim!

Emma, Cassie, and Kristina said...

Oh boy! i love your family!! -love you most favorite person... Cassie!!-

Erin said...

ok i must say that ou freakin white trash fiesta was the BIZOMB!!!