CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mary's Latest "Love"

Its seems that for a few weeks now Mary is just CrAZy about a handsome boy named Isaiah in her class. I'm surprised one boy has been her favorite for so long. :) So I ask her"What do you like about him?" She answers joyfully "Oh its definitely his smile!"


I have been sick w/ the gunk for a week. Mary has taken wonderful care of me. One day while I was trying to nap she came in and said "Momma I know you dont feel good but youre going to look Fantastic!"
After a short nap I woke up to find Mary holding a mirror. "Look Momma!" She had made me look "Fantastic" indeed. I had a dozen barretts and clips in my hair and plenty of "sparkle princess." She kills me! :)

3 comments:

brooke said...

oh my gosh, Mary is so so funny!! wish we could see you both.

Rebecca said...

hooray-- i love hearing about your lives! mary you are hilarious!
xoxo

Sepp said...

All girl and totally cool too; Mary is awesome! Love the photos.