CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

10-4 Good Buddy ~ Brigg Benson Parker ~


So i have this AMAZING Sister April ("Meine Hermana"as I like to call her, we mix it up w/ German & Spanish)! She had her 4th Baby ~Brigg Benson Parker~ on Oct 4th. We were ALL there when he arrived: Trent, Emi, Chase, Kali, Mary, & Jamie Sue. April is as calm and cool as the... summers are long and hot down here! We are so GRATEFUL that Brigg is so healthy and handsome. But thats typical of April and Trent's kids, of course. :)




6 comments:

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Oh, my gosh, so dang cute! Congrats!

brooke said...

aw, he is so cute! Congratulations to April and Trent! thanks for posting pics Crit.

Torrey said...

Way to post some good pictures so I can see more of our cute nephew & Thanks for keeping me in the loop when he was onthe way :)All the kids are getting so big, I'm excited to see them soon.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Congratulations!!!

Tanya said...

It's so nice to see more pics of our darling nephew. It makes me miss all of you guys so much! :(